Customization features and tweaks are not available in the official version of the WhatsApp. To do various customization on WhatsApp Messenger, you need to use the modified version of the WhatsApp Messenger. There are various modified WhatsApp Messenger versions available in the market. But I will definitely recommend you to use the GB WhatsApp, in case you want to use the modified version of the WhatsApp with a few extra features.
One of the most important features of the GB WhatsApp is the ability to change the default language of the app within the app without changing the device language. Changing language on GB WhatsApp is one of the customization features available due to the modification of the official WhatsApp Messenger for Android devices. In this article, we will talk about changing the language of GB WhatsApp on Android devices.
Steps to change language on GB WhatsApp on Android devices:
Use this following customization guide you change the language of the GB WhatsApp on the Android devices. This is one of the customization feature available in the GB WhatsApp compared to the official version of the WhatsApp messenger for Android devices.
- Open the GB WhatsApp app from the app list of the Android devices by tapping on the app icon.
- After the GB WhatsApp gets opened up, Tap on the three vertical dots on the top right corner to access the GB WhatsApp setting.
- From the drop-down menu select the GB settings option to access the extra customization features of the GB WhatsApp.
- On the GB settings window scroll down to locate the language app option.
- Select the language app option to get the various language selection window popup in the screen.
- There are various languages available in the list to select from in the GB WhatsApp
- Select any of the languages you want to change in the GB WhatsApp.
- GB WhatsApp will now ask you to restart the app to apply the changes to the GB WhatsApp for Android devices.
- Now you will get to see the change language in the GB WhatsApp.
- You can always change the language of the GB WhatsApp to default language, which is the language of the Android device anytime.
- You just need to go to the GB settings on the GB WhatsApp.
- Scroll down and select the language app option from the GB settings window.
- Now from the popup list of the language of option select the default language.
- Now the GB WhatsApp will again ask you to restart the app to apply that changes to the application.
- After the GB WhatsApp restart, you will again get to see the default language applied to the GB WhatsApp app for Android devices.
We have researched on the internet about the various features of the GB WhatsApp for Android devices. We have also provided an informative guide to successfully change the language of the GB WhatsApp without using any third-party app in any Android devices.
Changing language GB WhatsApp is the extra customization feature which is not present in the official version of the WhatsApp Messenger. Share this article with other GB WhatsApp users or Android users so that they can also able to use this customization feature in their modified GB WhatsApp for Android devices.